Cobey offers complete design and manufacturing of compressor packages, oil systems, shaft seal support systems and other related equipment for the petrochemical, power generation and air separation industries.
- 102,000 sq. ft. manufacturing space with complete fabrication, assembly and test capabilities.
- 35 ft under hook.
- (2) 50/20 ton cranes
- (2) 20 ton cranes
- (22) 1-2 ton jib cranes
- (3) 20 ft wide doors.
- Major equipment – Laser shaft alignments, TIG/MIG welding machines, submerged arc machines, spray arc machines,
- plasma cutters, pipe benders, punch press, pipe beveling machine, and paint & blasting booths.
Cobey is qualified to manufacture to the following codes, specifications and standards:
- ANSI – B31.1, B31.3
- API – API-11P, API-610, API-614, API-617, API-618, API-619, API-676
- ASME – NB, Section VIII Div. 1 U, Section VIII, Div. 2 U2
- All materials welded to ASME Section IX
Design and Engineering
Our engineering team consists of Project Managers, Project Designers and Document Control. Our highly experienced Project Managers have a wide range of knowledge in rotating equipment and related auxiliaries. They are responsible for the component selections and procurement as well as the successful implementation of project designs.
Project Designers are skilled in structural, vessel and piping design, and utilize the latest in solid modeling software for accurate and efficient designs including:
- SolidWorks Premium
- SolidWorks FEA Analysis Simulation Add-on
- SolidWorks Routing/Piping Add-on
- Compress Pressure Vessel Design Software
Document Control supports customers needs for on-time document
submittals, and information flow to manufacturing.
Cobey Video - High Speed Reciprocating Compressor Packages
Cobey Video - Engineered Solutions
Cobey Inc is a global designer and manufacturer of customized modular lubrication-compression-conditioning packages for the oil & gas, power gen and air separation industries. Products include lube oil consoles, dry gas seal panels, high speed reciprocating compressors, water injection skids, rundown tanks and rotating equipment packages. Systems can be designed to customer specifications, industry and applicable ISO/API standards.